June 2, 2016 (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) -- The developers of Phyzseek, the only doctor-developed, science-driven, fitness app that motivates, measures, tracks and delivers time-efficient daily workouts, are pleased to announce the release of Phyzseek Beta v3.0.
Following successful completion of phase 2 of the Phyzseek Beta Test, we are launching the third phase by introducing new features and incorporating much of the great feedback provided by our beta testers.
Phase 1 was launched to 115 beta testers with the goals of identifying potential issues, gaining valuable feedback related to the app’s design and several of its key features, as well as capturing workout results data. Phase 2 began with 194 testers who provided further feedback and tested new features such as the Workout Dashboard, which allows users to see their workout results over time and visually compare their performance to other users.
Phase 3 begins with 229 beta testers who will provide feedback regarding 5 exciting new features:
- Heart Rate Tracker: The new color-coded heart rate tracker will tell users if they are achieving their target heart rate. The heart rate tracker can be used with Bluetooth heart monitors from Polar, Wahoo, Scosche and several others (Apple, FitBit and Garmin are not yet enabled).
- Intensity Tracking: The app will automatically track workout intensity when a heart monitor is used. Average intensity represents the percent of target heart rate achieved throughout the workout, on average. And, %Intensity represents the percentage of time the user’s heart rate stayed in their target zone during the workout.
- Calorie Tracking: The app will automatically track the number of calories burned during the workout and the number of calories burned per minute.
- Top 25: The intensity metrics and calories burned will also be captured as part of the Top 25 list so that users can see how their intensity and caloric expenditure compare to other users of the app.
- PhyzTeam Onboarding: While Phyzseek Beta v3.0 has not yet fully incorporated PhyzTeams, users can see how the feature will work and how PhyzTeams will help motivate them.
Eric J. Ende, MD, co-founder/CEO stated, “the primary goal at Phyzseek was to develop a fitness program that is not only highly effective and time-efficient, but also moderates the potential of injury by taking into consideration the user’s capabilities and pre-existing limitations. Phyzseek was designed to be sustainable for the everyday athlete who enjoys participating in time-efficient and effective high intensity workouts. Each new version of Phyzseek incorporates additional features that will help motivate people to work out consistently and with the intensity needed to get transformative results.”
Chad LaBonte, co-founder/COO commented, “we’d like to thank our beta testers for participating in the two prior phases of the Phyzseek Beta Test and providing such valuable feedback that we are incorporating into the app to make it the best and most complete high intensity fitness app on the market. We look forward to launching Phyzseek in the iTunes App Store as soon as possible in order to bring this unique fitness app to market and help people get into the best shape of their lives.”
The Phyzseek mobile fitness application has been under development since June 2015 when seed funding was received. Significant progress has been made regarding the app’s unique features that motivate users to consistently workout with the high intensity needed to produce transformative results while maintaining and enhancing functional longevity.
Safer, short-duration, high intensity workouts are delivered daily to the user’s device, eliminating daily decisions about what exercises to do. The app automatically adjusts workouts, taking into account a users’ available equipment, and provides potential exercise modifications to account for pre-existing injuries or a lack of proficiency. Tabata, stopwatch, and countdown timers are built-in to the app so that each workout produces a measurable result. And, an auto-Pacer and heart rate monitoring motivate users to workout at a high level of intensity even when working out alone.
The app effortlessly tracks workout results and health metrics, including heart rate, workout intensity and caloric expenditure, to help motivate users and to provide evidence that they are successfully improving their health and fitness. Users can compare workout and fitness results to other users across the globe using proprietary metrics. Social networking within the app promotes friendly competition, a way to brag about progress, and a means to provide positive feedback & support to other users.
If you want to learn more about the Phyzseek App visit www.phyzseek.com.