Top 5 reasons why working out under the pressure of time is important:
1. Knowing that your workout is limited in time (20-40 min.) you will be more likely to workout with greater intensity.
2. Having a measurable result (time, reps, rounds) helps to motivate you to work out with the intensity needed to get transformative results.
3. Each measurable result allows you to more easily track your progress over time.
4. It enables you to compare your performance to others, which helps foster friendly competition and drive you to work even harder.
5. You don’t have to spend hours running or in the gym to get into shape. In fact, short duration high intensity workouts produce far greater gains in metabolic & cardiovascular conditioning thus torching more calories and fat!
However, never sacrifice form to achieve a better time. Mastering form will prevent injury and ultimately result in better outcomes. Phyzseek provides convenient in app instructional videos for each exercise prescribed.
The Phyzseek Team